- Avene Haute Protection Tinted Compact in Beige
- Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara
- Stila Smudge Stick in Blue Ribbon
- Lise Watier Ombre Souffle in Magie Noire
- Art Deco Soft Lip Liner Waterproof in #73
- La Roche-Posay Ceralip
- MAC Cosmetics Brow Gelcreme in Redhead
- Stila Convertible Color in Petunia
How To Achieve the Look ft. my face with stuff on it ;)
- So with the Avene compact, I find the colour is a touch too dark for me. I just use it for evening out my skin-tone and it does give some decent sun protection. I do always use other sunscreen every 2 hours if I am out for long periods of time.
- I use my MAC eyebrow brush and the gelcreme to create the shape of my brows. I'm starting to enjoy this product more and more everyday.
- I take the Lise Watier Ombre Souffle and just apply to my lids and blend up to the brows. I keep most of the product close to my lashes so it has a soft smokey effect.
- Using the Smudge Stick from Stila, I like my lashline and smudge this into the Lise Watier shadow.
- I curl my lashes, and apply the Clinique mascara.
- Taking 3 fingers, I tap them into the Convertible Colour from Stila and place them onto my cheek bone. I blend out the colour using a patting and circular motion.
- I line and fill in my lips with the Art Deco lipliner and apply my Ceralip for moisture. You can also use a lipblam with an SPF to help protect your lips while you are out in the sun.
What are you favourite waterproof items? Leave them in the comments below.
Thanks for reading & until next time,