Would I Purchase Again? Yes!
2. Vichy Pro Even Day * - A lovely light textured day/night cream (no SPF), that helps to reduce dark spots. I did find that it helped to fade my freckles, even though I adore my freckles.
Would I Purchase Again? Possibly, it wouldn't be heavy enough for winter use. It's not bad, just didn't knock my socks off.
3. Biotherm Blue Therapy Serum-in-Oil Night - Luxury, and amazingness in a bottle. I cannot rave enough about this stuff! This is my second thing of it, and I have been itching to get another one ever since. Want something more in-depth, check out my last empties post HERE.
Would I Purchase Again? Uh YES, this stuff is pretty much HG status.
4. LUSH Hair Doctor - So if you don't know already, but my scalp is pretty much a hot mess. I have my good days, but that usually only happens after using Hair Doctor for a quick fix, or Roots for maintenance. I will be doing a post in a little while all about my scalp problems, maybe I can share some advice, or get some from you guys!
Would I Purchase Again? This is a frequent purchase of mine, It just sucks because they are always out of stock at my local LUSH!!
5. Lancome Genifique * - This was a good sized bottle, and lasted me a decent amount of time. Now I did like this product, but after the reformulation with the Advanced Genifique...I mean this old formula doesn't even compare. AG is so much better, finally a product change that actually was for the better!
Would I Purchase Again? This doesn't exist anymore, but if you find it at an outlet it is worth trying. The only thing is that AG is way more moisturizing, and with a major package upgrade.
6. Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream - Only eye cream that my eyes can tolerate. My poor sensitive eyes!
Would I Purchase Again? Yes
7. Smashbox Always Sharp In Bare - Best inner rim pencil ever! It is perfect for me, it is just light enough for my skintone and just gives me that extra "awake" look. I am a night owl, so this stuff is a godsend!
Would I Purchase Again? I already did, stop judging me!
8. Biotherm Skin-Ergetic Night - I really enjoyed this (I think I liked all of this stuff, hence why it is empty :\). I think it's discontinued, because I don't see it at my local Shoppers anymore.
Would I Purchase Again? Yes, but I am using the Skin.Best which I think is what replaced it. I am enjoying the Skin.Best so I am fine.
9. StriVectin-AR Day * - This is good, it was the first Retinol that I used. After trying other textures, I much prefer a non-sunscreen Retinol so I can use it at night. I also found the texture a little too thick, I would stick with the night formula of this cream.
Would I Purchase Again? No
10. Clarins HydraQuench Cream Normal to Dry * - This cream was my winter saviour. The texture is divine. It is just an all round awesome hydration face cream.
Would I Purchase Again? I totally bought the cream-gel formula already because I was loving this so much. I have issues okay...
11. LUSH Roots - This is my maintenance product, I have to do this mask 1-2 times a week in order to not rip my scalp off...sexy right?
Would I Purchase Again? I have two empties in front of me and half used container on my desk..so yes I will.
12. Lancome Advanced Genifique * - Now this is the new formulation with the snazzy new lid. I seriously love this. Do I really think that it stops/slows genetic ageing...ehhh I am not really sold on that. However it makes my skin feel plump and glowy so I am in love with the results.
Would I Purchase Again? I have been holding back on purchasing because I have a handful of other serums that I am using up before I decide which one I want to re-purchase on a regular.
So if you made it this far, you get a candy! Not really, but if we ever meet up I will give you a mint from my purse cause I am secretly 90 years old and take handfuls of wrapped mints from restaurants.
I am a little bit of a skincare floozy, so I have a lot of empties and always switch up what I am using. My empties is a good way for my to keep track of what I actually really liked, and what I might want to go back to in the future. Have you guys tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments! Link me to your empties posts, I'd love to see what you guys have used up.
Until next time,